|Date Posted||9th August 2018|
Are you an agency experienced C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills delivering both creative and technically excellent web solutions?
About the role
The role will involve working on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months. Projects comprise of .Net web application development, assisting with scoping, requirements capture and time estimates. Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server
- Development of mobile-optimised CMS and e-commerce websites would be an advantage
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- A portfolio of web site development work which demonstrates your abilities
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to develop cutting edge front-end web sites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Good awareness of UI Responsive development approaches, and a good understanding of various internet standards
- Knowledge of integration and best practices with regards to social networking
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
A rewarding place to work
A few added extras to boost your career and make life just that bit better.
- 25 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ride To Work scheme and gym discounts
- Sonos sound system and shared Spotify playlist
- Excellent location with Witney town centre and the Cotswold countryside on the doorstep
- Scope to attend industry events including Kentico Connection, jQuery UK, Smashing, etc
- Break out area complete with Xbox, Wii, comfy sofa and TV
- Regular cake, fresh fruit, good coffee and beer on Fridays!
You can find out more about working as a Developer for Ridgeway on our website https://www.ridgeway.com/being-a-ridgeway-developer
You can also apply online here: https://www.ridgeway.com/careers/c-asp-net-developer