|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Date Posted||15th November 2017|
Torchbox (https://torchbox.com/) are looking for a talented digital strategist and consultant who will lead on developing great relationships with our inspirational clients, and planning (and winning!) exciting and progressive new projects.
You'll be a pitch winner, a strategist, an independent worker and a creative thinker. You will earn the trust of our clients at director level, and be the person they turn to when they need advice and support. You will inspire and challenge our project teams, and you’ll continuously advocate for the client, ensuring collective understanding of project goals and objectives and driving a shared commitment to quality.
Whilst you may not have had agency experience before you’ll ideally be intimately familiar with at least one of the sectors we work in (charities and non-governmental organisations; public sector; higher education; arts and culture) - better yet, you’ll have worked in one and have deep insights to offer. Complimenting your experience will be your proven skills in a creative discipline, strategic planning or user experience design. Either way, you'll be digital through and through; from digital marketing and content strategy, to content management and conversion optimisation. You may not be a hands-on geek, but you won't get sweaty palms when the talk turns to databases or caching.
So if you can help take an already successful agency to the next level, if you are an outstanding digital professional with C-suite gravitas (don't worry we don't really say stuff like that) and you think Torchbox sounds like the company for you, then we want to hear from you.
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record in a digital role, building long-term trusted relationships with clients.
- You'll be good at shaping projects from loose or undefined requirements. You'll head up major projects, leading early-stage discovery to refine vision, set and benchmark objectives, oversee research programmes, and influence stakeholders.
- A confident negotiator with a close attention to commercial details and contracts.
- Proven skills in a creative discipline, business analysis, strategic planning or user experience design.
- An independent strategic thinker able to identify and create opportunities.
- A confident presenter with the ability to engage with your audience.
- Ability to set realistic budgets, expectations and timescales, and deliver against them.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
In return we'll offer:
- An opportunity to work on some high profile projects for some fantastic organisations.
- Performance related annual bonus.
- Conference allowance.
- 25 days annual leave.
- 5% Pension contributions in an ethical pension fund.
- Life Assurance, Health Scheme, childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, flexible working and more.
Torchbox is a Best Companies 3-star accredited employer. We offer a great working environment, with a high-quality team; weekly lunches with your colleagues: BBQs in the Summer, curries, pizzas and stews in the Winter; great company social events and more.
Torchbox is an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies please.