|Date Posted||10th August 2017|
Salary: Dependent on experience
Torpedo is an established and award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with clients on a day-to-day basis to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
- Work with the Account Managers to deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels
- Help with managing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process
- Support the Account Director and Account Managers in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times
Technical skills & experience
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication skills
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence
- Previous experience in a marketing environment, ideally in an agency
- Graphic designers seeking to move to an account handling position are also encouraged to apply
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com