|Date Posted||29th March 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Torpedo is an established and award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times
Technical skills & experience
- A creative thinker, able to plan, manage and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns across print and digital channels
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence
- Previous experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency, or other marketing role
- Experience of working in the technology, software or pharmaceutical sectors preferred but not essential
- Graphic designers seeking to move to an Account Management position are also encouraged to apply.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com