|at Passle (view profile)|
|Date Posted||28th February 2017|
Passle is an exciting startup based in Oxford. We are developing a web application which presents many interesting challenges and involves working with many different cutting edge technologies.
We have a position available for an automated test developer, who will work alongside our testing and development teams to help maintain a robust web application.The role will involve setting up a framework for developing automated tests and helping with bug fixing on the application in order to ensure our users get an optimum experience when using our application. We need a comprehensive set of tests to cover key functionality and identify problems before they reach our users.
- Setting up framework for developing, maintaining and running automated tests
- Working with testers and support to identify highest priority functionality areas for automated test coverage
- Developing and maintaining a suite of automated tests
- Helping other testers to write automated tests
- Bugfixing on the main web application
Passle is a fun and friendly company to work for, and the nature of the application gives rise to frequent opportunities for learning new technologies and skills.
We're looking for someone who is excited by the challenge of improving the quality of our product through automated testing.
Experience of developing automated tests is helpful but not mandatory, although it is essential to be a fast learner who is able to teach themselves the skills required. We are currently developing automated tests using C# and Selenium, although we don't necessarily require experience in either.
As a minimum, candidates must have the following:
- Excellent programming skills, and a good instinct for well-structured and efficient code
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- An ability to self-teach new technologies confidently and quickly
- Good communication skills and the ability to quickly understand complex issues
To apply, please send an application with CV to email@example.com