|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Location||Witney or remote|
|Date Posted||30th March 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
C# ASP .Net Developer
Are you an agency experienced C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills delivering both creative and technically excellent web solutions?
Essential skills & experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years commercial ASP .Net development for websites / applications using C# ASP .NET
- Demonstrate experience in web application development using SQL Server 2008/2012. Familiarity with .Net-based e-commerce and CMS platforms would also be an advantage.
- Have a portfolio of website development work which demonstrates your abilities.
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to develop cutting edge front-end websites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions.
Desirable skills & experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform or other similar content management and e-commerce platforms.
- Have experience of integrating .Net applications with 3rd party systems.
- Demonstrate experience of using version control systems e.g. Subversion.
- Have a working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
- Have a grounding in HTML5/CSS3 and JaveScript, along with an inderstanding of SEO standards.
About the role
This job will require the candidate to work on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months, comprising:
- .Net web application development.
- Assisting with scoping, requirements capture and time estimates.
- Assisting with functional and technical specification documents.
- Testing and support.
Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Director, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
Competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements on application.
This role is available in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire, or London (Oxford Circus), or on a split office-based and remote working basis from either location.
Please note that all shortlisted applicants will need to visit Witney at least once during the recruitment process and the successful candidate will need to make regular visits to Witney. Read further details about our offices and remore working.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.