|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||8th August 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
About the role
Are you an agency experienced C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills delivering both creative and technically excellent web solutions?
The role will involve working on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months. Projects comprise of .Net web application development, assisting with scoping, requirements capture and time estimates. Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server
- Development of mobile-optimised CMS and e-commerce websites would be an advantage
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- A portfolio of web site development work which demonstrates your abilities
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to develop cutting edge front-end web sites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Good awareness of UI Responsive development approaches, and a good understanding of various internet standards
- Knowledge of integration and best practices with regards to social networking
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We have two offices, located in Oxfordshire and central London, and will consider applications for either location.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.