|at Obergine (view profile)|
|Date Posted||6th May 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Obergine is an award winning Creative & Digital Marketing Agency that crafts brand stories with useful and entertaining experiences that customers love and businesses benefit from.
We have an impressive track record of delivering ecommerce, campaign, corporate and membership websites coupled with effective digital marketing initiatives across markets that include retail, education, the arts, publishing and tourism.
Our clients include Porsche Club Great Britain, Concha y Toro UK, Oxford University Press, Pan Macmillan, Anya Hindmarch, University of Reading, Oxford University Press, Nielsen and Imbibe Magazine.
We are committed to helping all employees achieve their professional goals and fully develop their potential.
We're are looking for a talented and experienced .NET Web Developer who is a self-starting problem solver to join our growing team of digital experts.
You will be working on existing C# / ASP.NET websites as well as the development and delivery of new web applications, primarily based on the Kentico CMS.
You will be involved in the full lifecycle of projects and have the opportunity to work across a variety of digital solutions, delivering great experiences that users will love.
You will become part of our passionate and creative development team with responsibilities that include:
- Translating functional requirements from specifications into robust and efficient code
- Anticipating problems and devising suitable solutions
- Providing technical support and advice to project teams and clients
- Peer reviewing other developers work
- Evaluating and improving solution performance
Profile and skills
You should have at least 2 years in an agency environment and be able to demonstrate your track record of delivering exceptional .NET powered web sites and applications.
You will have skills that include:
- Solid experience of developing ASP.Net web applications in a commercial environment
- Strong HTML, CSS and client-side scripting experience, including an understanding of browser and device compliance
- Familiarity with .NET based CMS platforms, as well as SQL Server
- Being a bright and articulate problem solver
- Exceptional attention of detail and commitment to quality
- A strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic and ambitious
If would be advantageous to also have knowledge of the Kentico CMS platform.
Package and benefits summary
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Attractive benefits package
- Dynamic and friendly working environment located in central Oxford
- Flexible working hours
- Skills development and training budget