|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||12th September 2018|
Ridgeway are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager with digital expertise and excellent consultancy skills to maintain our all-important partnerships with our variety of supported clients.
About the role
As Delivery Manager, you will provide management and leadership of retained client roadmaps and own small to medium scale projects as part of our multi-disciplinary key client accounts team. This role works closely alongside other team members including the Service Manager, Designers, UX, Developers and Search / Content Strategists, as well as working directly with a range of high-profile clients.
- Attend and lead regular client meetings (both at Ridgeway and on client site) to capture and write briefs / proposals and to review progress.
- Scope and define feature, function, and performance driven changes and additions to solution functionality.
- Oversee all aspects of the delivery of enhancements, small to medium sized projects, change requests, roadmaps and campaign management.
- Maintain accurate commercial status for specific clients.
- Provide expertise and good decision making across multiple work streams to ensure the successful and effective project delivery to time, budget and scope.
- Work with the Service Manager to coordinate team members by providing high level project planning and scheduling in order to ensure delivery and success.
- Recognise and handle project risks, monitor progress and produce status reports both internally and externally as required.
- Manage the successful delivery of campaigns and creative projects, by ensuring client business needs are understood and agreed deliverables meet the clients’ broader strategic direction.
Skills and Experience
- You will have experience running small to medium scale projects and accounts, with knowledge of road-mapping, pipelines and ongoing monitoring.
- Digital Agency experience is critical.
- You will be campaign focused and proficient at gaining a deep understanding of client goals.
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms. You should feel comfortable challenging briefs and articulating project requirements to a variety of individuals.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team would be beneficial.
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We have two offices, located in Oxfordshire and central London, and will consider applications for either location.
- Equal opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
- No agencies
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.