|at OPEN Health (view profile)|
|Date Posted||6th September 2017|
A great opportunity for a career-focused, backend developer with a passion for all things digital, to join our rapidly growing team in Marlow. This is no back-room environment - it's a light-filled, modern office on the banks of the River Thames, where your colleagues are just as enthusiastic about technology as you.
With a couple of years’ experience in Laravel, or similar open source web framework, you’ll continue enhancing these skills through delivering backend development for a variety of web projects across the group.
You will love this role if you:
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Value collaboration and enjoy working closely with experts in web, digital design and UX
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are looking to specialise into front or backend web development
You will be a success if you:
- Want to learn and develop your technical skills across the range of web technologies
- Enjoy a challenge and working with the team to overcome these
Working in a small but growing digital team with designers, frontend developers, project managers, you will deliver backend development for a variety of web projects across the group:
- Contribute quality code for the project, including via peer review of others
- Help scope and define functionality, including identifying areas where the project could benefit from additional features
- Follow development processes and style guides, and help shape these as the team grows
- Identify code or concepts that can be re-used or re-purposed for other projects
Key attributes / skills / competencies:
- Commercial agency experience of one or more of the main CMSs or frameworks (such as Laravel, Django, Drupal, etc)
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and tools
Get out of the back-room! Come and work in a light-filled, modern environment on the banks of the River Thames. Visit our careers site: http://openhealth.co.uk/careers.aspx for further information and to apply.