|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||12th September 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We’re seeking an experienced client facing individual to work in our fast-paced Client Service Team which is central to the success of our business.
About the role
You will work across a range of clients including complex ecommerce solutions, brand focused websites and bespoke applications. The role is to develop your accounts through excellent rapport building, delivering 1st class support and identifying sales opportunities whilst always maintaining superb client relationships as first point of contact. The team is a balance of both reactive and pro-active tasks and projects, working in an agile manner to ensure robust and performant solutions.
- Management of support and maintenance tasks within the service team, administered via a ticketing / task management system, requesting and capturing further information where required
- Ensure a deep understanding of tasks and requests in order to liaise with both clients and a broad range of roles within the team including development, creative and marketing to ensure clarity and effective delivery of tasks
- Maintaining excellent communication with clients in relation to changes requested and issues raised, and managing priorities and expectations across multiple clients
- Ensuring the support Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met for response and resolution times
- Taking an active part in daily stand-ups and daily team and task management, working as a team to ensure effective delivery and utilisation
- Content changes, page creation via CMS platforms and high-level QA testing
- Attending client & supplier meetings at Ridgeway’s offices, and on client site
- Previous experience within the digital industry (either agency or client-side) and familiarity with CMS and/or ecommerce platforms
- Exemplary phone manner and customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of typical website ecosystems and what drives a successful solution
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Good initiative and the ability to understand problems and make effective decisions
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and task management tools
- Some hands-on experience is useful – either from a development perspective, or direct use of CMS and/or ecommerce platforms
- Basic understanding of HTML and web standards such as SEO would be beneficial
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Zendesk or Jira
You will join our passionate team who are dedicated to digital and driven by the desire to make a real difference in the web industry. We take huge amounts of pride in what we do and how we do it, sharing and nurturing talent as we go. We continually strive to unlock performance in ourselves and in our ways of working, and we offer great career progression and wider Junior Project Management duties throughout the business.
A competitive salary which is dependent on skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements on application.
This is a full time role within our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.