|at Natter.ai (view profile)|
|Date Posted||9th March 2018|
At Natter.ai we specialise in natural language technologies, including AI, chatbots, remessaging and business intelligence.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the growing team at startup Natter.ai. You will help us define, design and build AI powered Chatbots that automatically facilitate a host of different actions and interactions for our clients.
You are a talented wordsmith with a strong understanding of all things digital, and someone who believes in the power of chatbots to transform the way we communicate and connect with each other.
We deliver cutting edge technologies to an exciting and diverse Client base. We encourage a philosophy of rapid prototyping.
Based in Oxfordshire, we have an informal, positive and flexible working environment. We are looking to build an excellent team that can help us deliver on our exciting growth plans.
Role & responsibilities
- Write and develop chatbot conversation architecture
- Adapt the chatbot conversation design to meet our clients’ needs
- Conceptualise and design conversation flows
- Work closely with the team to understand the needs of each chatbot product
- Work with the development team as needed
- Good understanding of CMS platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with UX/UI
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong emphasis on quality assurance
- Experience with an NLP such as DialogFlow, Microsoft Bot Framework etc
- Familiar with machine-learning
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Experience working in an agency or similar digital environment
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Part remote working. UK office based in Charlbury with great transport links
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Opportunity to help shape the culture
- Generous benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.