|at Zest Digital (view profile)|
|Date Posted||6th October 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in an agency environment and will have a well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing. This is to include SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Analytics as a starting point.
You will be expected to quickly understand tasks related to the technical optimisation of a website, both on-page and off-page. You’ll be comfortable working with PPC campaigns and will understand the mechanics of a good social campaign too.
You will be commercially astute, understanding how our actions as a team can positively affect a client’s business to generate them a sizeable return on their investment.
We’re looking for someone who can get on with the task at hand, and somebody who can add value and insight to client campaigns. You’ll be curious, hard-working, with a high attention to detail. Most of all, you’ll know how to positively impact a client campaign.
As a candidate for this role you’ll need to demonstrate previous wins, walk us through the process taken, pitfalls along the way, and defining moments where it all came together.
It’s exciting times for Zest and, with a bright future ahead, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression and development, not to mention working in a great, sociable team, based in vibrant offices in an excellent location.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
- Excellent knowledge of digital and passionate about the industry
- Excellent understanding of SEO and ability to execute
- Strong understanding of PPC and Social and ability to execute
- Strong numeracy skills (pivot table and VLOOKUP skills are a bonus!)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of buying/lead cycles
- Self-motivated – you don’t need a lot of direction, and will try to seek the answers on your own first, but aren’t afraid to ask questions when you need to understand something better
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders, even when there is ambiguity involved
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Making and recommending on-site and off-site changes to positively impact a campaign
- Creating/managing smaller paid media campaigns
- Creating reports on client websites
- Working to deadlines and reporting on progress
- Communicating with other team members to create ROI for our clients