|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Date Posted||25th October 2017|
Torchbox (https://torchbox.com/) is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing Search Marketing team. You’ll be working with some of the very biggest charities, NGOs, think tanks and universities on exciting and rewarding digital marketing projects and campaigns.
Your initial role in our team will be to help our clients make the most of their Google Ad Grants (charities are entitled to up to $40,000 a month of free advertising on Google search results). The position of Digital Marketing Executive will be working with prominent charities and your role will be to understand and help them achieve their goals - whether it’s fundraising, recruiting volunteers or raising awareness of worthy causes. You’ll ideally have experience in PPC management or SEO consultancy, or you might already be familiar with using and exploring Google Analytics. What you don’t already know, you’ll be prepared to pick up quickly.
We’d love to chat with you about the role if the following strikes a chord with you:
- You have some experience working in digital marketing.
- You love the idea of writing compelling copy and striving to get better results from your ad campaigns.
- You’re highly numerate, with an ultra-honed sense of attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- You have experience in SEO, PPC and/or Google Analytics. While not essential, an understanding of and experience working with one or more of these disciplines is highly desirable.
- You have some experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- You’re keen to develop your skills and knowledge e.g. by taking the Google Partners certification exams for AdWords and Google Analytics.
In return we’ll offer an enviable office environment on a beautiful country estate on the edge of the Cotswolds, performance-related bonus, 25 days of annual leave and more. On Wednesdays, we all eat lunch together (BBQs in the summer and stews in the winter). And we occasionally go on incredible team-building trips.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.
Torchbox is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies please.