|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||4th May 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Are you a motivated individual who could immerse yourself in an engaging role, taking responsibility for the shaping and delivery of creative, technically flawless websites and other digital communications?
In this dynamic Digital Project Management or Senior Project Management role you will work closely with digital consultants, account managers, designers, ux architects, developers and clients to ensure that every step of the project process is managed and delivered effectively.
You should have sound knowledge of all things web and digital, a proven track record in agency-side digital project management and an energetic and positive approach.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and accountability for tasks and projects within the creative and development teams
- Successful delivery of a wide range of projects to time and budget
- Constant expectation management through communication and status reporting, both internally and to clients
- Oversight and preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture
- Post-launch support, managing issues and ongoing reporting
- Occasional Account Management duties, helping to build and maintain client relationships, engaging in other account-level duties as required
- Deliver innovative, high quality web sites to SEO and accessibility standards
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least two years’ solid commercial experience of digital project management, within an agency
- Experience of delivering innovative, high quality websites to SEO and accessibility standards
- Examples of delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management skills
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects
- Experience of delivering projects with project values ranging between £150k and £500k
- Fastidious levels of attention to detail
- Proven ability to run multiple web design and .Net development projects of varying sizes and requirements
- Ability to use initiative and self-management skills, with pragmatic and practical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Previous experience of tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA would be beneficial
- Practical experience with agile methodologies
A competitive salary, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary expectations on application.
This role is available in our Witney studio in Oxfordshire, or for exceptional candidates our London (Oxford Circus) office, or on a split office-based and remote working basis from either location. Read further details about our offices and remote working.
Please note that all shortlisted applicants will need to visit Witney at least once during the recruitment process and the successful candidate will need to make regular visits to Witney.