|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Location||Charlbury or Bristol|
|Date Posted||8th August 2017|
Torchbox is looking for an excellent Digital Project Manager to join either our Oxfordshire or Bristol office. The lucky candidate will join our fantastic team working on some of the most exciting and rewarding digital projects in the industry with high profile clients including major charities, universities, and NGOs.
We’re looking for someone experienced, who can start working on live projects right away.
You’ll do detail just right
Our PMs appreciate the need for managing detail; tracking budgets and schedules, managing scope, creating project plans, monitoring ticket queues, identifying risk, but they know how to get just enough process to maintain flexibility, client relations, and a high functioning team to guarantee steady progress through large, complex projects.
You’ll be great with a team
They will motivate and run successful, cross-disciplinary project teams, maintaining morale and getting the best out of all team members.
Your projects won’t just be timely, they’ll be really good
As well as ensuring the process side of project delivery, they will be responsible for and ensure the delivery of very high-quality products, that will delight our clients, make us proud, and be the award winners of the future.
You’ll do business development too
You will look after the ongoing client relationship providing support and advice to the client and developing the relationship and further work opportunities wherever possible. You will work with Account Directors to negotiate on contracts and will manage and negotiate to Torchbox’s satisfaction on contract changes and costs. And you'll make a contribution to new business proposals and pitches.
Skills, experience, knowledge
- A demonstrable focus on efficiency and process.
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology and continuous improvement – you’re someone who takes pride in achieving the best possible quality, productivity and efficiency for clients and your team.
- Demonstrable experience of managing mid to large-scale projects and sizeable budgets (show us the tools you’ve used).
- Great written and verbal communication skills. You’ll know when to listen, too.
- Good level of technical knowledge - you’ll have a broad awareness of a range of tools, standards, and platforms, you'll have solid estimating skills, you’ll know a good few acronyms, and you’ll have a good sense of what’s possible (and what’s not).
- As an effective consultant, you’ll know how to capture and understand a client’s requirements and translate them into workable, exciting solutions.
- Around three years experience project managing in a digital agency or digital team.
- Discipline, determination and focus. You’ll be confident to manage your own and your team’s time effectively even when there are lots of competing demands.
- Some line management experience is desirable, and you’ll definitely need good team management skills. You’ll run great meetings!
- You’ll know digital. As well as technical knowledge, you’ll have used CMSs, done analytics and optimisation, understand usability, design, SEO, social media and online advertising, be confident setting goals, understand content strategy and more!
In return we'll offer:
- An opportunity to work on some high profile projects for some fantastic organisations.
- A basic starting salary in the region of £30k - £40k+ (depending on your experience), with the opportunity to progress.
- Performance related annual bonus.
- Conference allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days annual leave.
- 5% pension contribution to an ethical pension fund.
Torchbox is a Best Companies 3-star accredited employer. We offer a great working environment, with a high-quality team; Wednesday lunches with your colleagues: BBQs in the summer, curries, pizza and stews in the winter; company activities and trips, and more.
Interested? Apply now without delay explaining why we'd be crazy not to ask you in for an interview.
Torchbox is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies thank you.