|at Global Initiative (view profile)|
|Date Posted||2nd May 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
You are highly competent with Drupal 7 and have started creating Drupl 8 sites. You understand the template engines inside out and have written a number of custom modules. You use Drupal best practice and are conversant in the whole stack. You might have submitted your own work to Drupal.org.
You have spent some time in a commercial setting and work well to deadlines. You use version control systems and understand the concepts of Agile. You've had a look at automation and test driven development and really want to explore this further.
The role consists of contributing to the creation of client websites and web apps in a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team. You are confident in communication and so able to contribute in fast paced projects that need everyone firing on all cylinders. You might have spent some time client-facing and are able to interpret their requirements into deliverables.
You will have:
- Agency or commercial experience - 2 years or more
- Expertise in D7 including architecture, automation and standards
- Experience in D8
- Confident with creating custom modules and themes
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience in development and testing of responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Front end technologies and libraries - including TWIG templating
- Version control systems
- Linux CLI
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Automation of Drupal
- Unit, integration and verification testing
- Modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel
- Ionic and Typescript
- Relevant Degree although we do consider A-Levels and apprenticeships
In exchange you will get a competitive salary and our benefits package. You will also join a great team full of drive and a determination to improve every day. We check egos at the door and make sure we do best by our client and projects.
If you think you have got what it takes, and you want to work in a dynamic and growing company in the heart of Oxford, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
As ever: no recruitment agents, thank you.