|at Bunnyfoot (view profile)|
|Date Posted||24th June 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are looking for an experienced Interaction Designer or User Experience Designer with a strong UCD and UX background to join us – based in London or Oxfordshire.
15 years in operation with a client list to die for across all sectors catering to all platforms and devices. The range of projects we are involved in is vast from small strategic pieces of consultation to full UCD development programmes; requirements gathering to architecting; wireframing to prototyping.
Critically, UX insight is delivered in-house through an extensive range of research methodologies such as user testing, eye tracking, quantitative data gathering, persona generation, ethnography, 'out of box' experience and more.
All this provides exceptional opportunities for exceptional people who share the desire to deliver truly user centred solutions and are ready to help us continue our growth as global leaders in the industry.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Create persuasive and compelling customer experiences
- Conceptualise and create optimised customer journeys
- Create cross-platform architectures, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work within a truly user-centred design process
- Present your work and thinking to a variety of stakeholders up to board level
- Share and collaborative with like-minded team members
- Develop innovative ways of presenting content on a diverse range of platforms from desktop to mobile, kiosks and beyond
- Share your expertise and interests, mentoring less experienced consultants, learning from others and presenting at conferences and UX events
- Develop your skills and knowledge. If you have a demonstrable passion for a particular technology, methodology or hot topic, at Bunnyfoot we encourage and support you to pursue this
WHO ARE YOU?
- Most importantly you will have a clear passion for creating excellent experiences
- You will be an experienced and effective Interaction Designer who is passionate about the user centred design process
- You can demonstrate practical application of interaction design expertise in a variety of contexts over a period of 3 years or more, regardless of academic qualification
- You have experience designing responsive and/or adaptive layouts for multiple devices including mobile and tablet, including the production of high quality documentation
- You have excellent prototyping and wireframing skills and experience in Axure or other rapid prototyping skills
- Experience across the full range of UCD activities such as usability testing and customer modelling would be an advantage
- Effectively manage client relationships
- Manage your own time and stick to deadlines
- You know all about how to incorporate customer insight in order to improve customer experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
- A fun and friendly environment to work in surrounded by colleagues who are passionate about what they do and who constantly seek to reflect and improve their own practice to deliver interesting and valuable work
- A culture that embraces personal development
- Support to move to the next level of your career
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Once your probationary period is over you can also expect to receive: Pension/ Monthly Massage/ Health Insurance or Gym membership contributions as well as daily perks
WANT TO WORK FOR US?
Tailor your CV and/or portfolio, prepare a great covering letter and drop it all in an email to email@example.com with the subject heading "Interaction Designer"(no agencies please).
Location: London or Oxfordshire Office
Start date: As soon as we find the right person