|at Oxford Computer Consultants (view profile)|
|Date Posted||20th December 2017|
Status: Permanent, full-time position
Salary range: £25,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience
We're looking for a front-end developer to join our UX design team and create attractive, accessible and engaging interfaces for websites, web apps and mobile apps.
We are a lively software company in the centre of Oxford. We are interested in software that makes a useful contribution to society. We develop custom software in health, science and engineering, while our products are used to manage the delivery of social care.
You’ll be working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary project teams that consist of software engineers, front-end developers, UX designers and project managers.
- CSS3, Sass
- Version control (Git, SVN)
- Web accessibility principles
- Testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, etc.)
- Front-end build tools (such as Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- Willingness to experiment with new tools and technology
- Degree educated or have relevant industry experience
Good to know:
- React Native
- ASP.NET Razor
- Testing frameworks (jest, Mocha etc)
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV with the covering letter, link to your portfolio and salary expectations