|at One Limited (view profile)|
|Date Posted||29th July 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are looking for a new frontend developer to join our small(ish), but mighty team. We are a creative agency that designs and creates awesome new brands, websites, and print materials. We have the pleasure of working with some nationally recognised brands and some small local companies. We are also deliberately sector neutral, so the work here can be extremely varied to maximise the fun.
You and the job
You’d be joining our team of 4 developers, we mainly work with WordPress and we love it.
You should be a great communicator who can explain to regular humans the ramifications and awesomenesses of choices of technology, and also to have and describe great ideas about how to take concepts to the next level.
- HTML animation including DOM, SVG, Canvas, and CSS animations
- Responsive and mobile experience
- Excited to learn more and experiment with things you’ve never done
- Big picture thinking
- Command line Linux
- A working knowledge of accessibility best practices
What you’ll get
- A fulfilling and rewarding job
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year until 26 days total, plus all bank holidays
- 2 duvet days a year
- Flexible working hours
- Team days (these include canal boating, ice cream making & Ascot racing)
- Loads of cake, BBQs and biscuits