|at BabelQuest (view profile)|
|Date Posted||19th June 2017|
£35K Full or P/T: Content Marketing Manager
Can you produce remarkable content that converts?
- Exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's best and most forward-thinking agencies
- Fantastic working culture and great benefits
- Flexible hours and holidays
- Half a day per week for your own personal development
What you'll be doing:
You will be a prolific and talented content creator. The purpose of this role is to expand our clients’ digital footprints, and increase awareness, subscribers and leads. This role requires creativity, superb attention to detail and strong project management skills.
Repurposing existing content for other channels and formats is an important part of this job. You will need to collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce content that meets the needs of both our clients and their audiences.
You'll convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Skills and experience:
- Past experience producing web content, and solid channel-specific knowledge (blogs, SlideShare, Facebook, LinkedIn, Video etc)
- Knowledge of how to build audiences online and offline
- Highly creative and an excellent writer - but also process-driven, and able to use data to make decisions
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite from a populating and editing perspective rather than creative design
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. We need somebody on the team who can reinvent things - optimisation work is key
What you'll get in return for your talents:
In return, a salary of up to £35k is offered, dependent on experience, in addition to excellent benefits including flexible working and holidays. We are a fun and exciting place to work too - somewhere that (hopefully!) you'll want to stay for many years to come.
Part-time applications will be considered.
If you are positive, light-hearted, agile, confident, empathetic, inquisitive and solutions-oriented, then you will fit right into the BabelQuest team. Apply today!