|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||3rd July 2017|
Are you a highly motivated generalist HR professional who can act strategically in a growing business whilst being hands-on in all aspects of HR?
This is a busy and progressive role within a modern and successful digital agency which we have grown from 5 to 50 team members in just 7 years. We have a clear vision for the future and we need you to continue to shape our policy, practice and talent pool as well being responsible for the full HR function of the agency. Within a supportive wider team, you’ll work independently but will be part of Agency Services who provide HR, Finance and Office management to the agency. As part of this small team you will need to be hands on with the full HR lifecycle, confident, diligent with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
About the role:
This role includes taking responsibility for the following key areas:
- HR administration and management, taking ownership of all HR functions, records and processes
- Employee engagement and retention, positively influencing our culture and business objectives and championing the personal development of our team
- Recruitment, taking responsibility for the full recruitment and onboarding process
- Guiding and supporting the full Ridgeway team, coaching Line Managers where necessary to jointly resolve any challenges
- HR processes and procedures, taking ownership of Ridgeway Terms and Conditions, processes and procedures ensuring effectiveness and legal compliance
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in a similar role
- Be competent and confident in managing the full HR lifecycle
- Have excellent people skills and genuinely care about the wellbeing and engagement of our team
- Have a full understanding of all recruitment functions with experience recruiting for a variety of roles. Experience recruiting to technical or IT roles is desirable
- Be confident advising managers and team members at all levels throughout the agency, being able to coach and positively influence others
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and the ability to cover both administrative aspects to the role and operate at a strategic level
- Have a passion for driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation
- Have experience in developing and promoting an employer brand
- Have proven experience of being able to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple tasks at any one time
- A CIPD qualification is desired, but not essential
We are a team of almost 50 who design and build websites for big brands such as HMV, Twinings, Baking Mad and De Beers. We employ Digital Designers, .Net & UI Developers and other digital professionals including Project, Account, User Experience & Marketing Managers.
We have a modern environment and invest time and money in our team to achieve our growth and talent management targets. Within a 10 minute walk of Witney town centre, we have bright, modern offices with free fruit, tea, coffee & even beer on a Friday (after work).
A competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary expectations on application.
This role is based at our Witney studio in Oxfordshire, but will require you to travel to our London office on an occasional basis.