|at Oxford Computer Consultants (view profile)|
|Date Posted||16th October 2018|
Our software products team is looking for a junior software developer, ideally with at least a 2:1 degree.
Candidates will be joining a team of front and back end developers working on a social care finance system composed of a suite of applications interacting with a SQL Server database back-end.
• An object-oriented language such as C# and Java
Knowledge in the following areas would also be advantageous:
• Database design and programming, ideally with Microsoft SQL Server. Candidates must be fully conversant with developing stored procedures, triggers, views, functions, indexes, constraints and keys.
• HTML and CSS, with a good understanding of front-end best practices and accessibility considerations.
Although the role is not client-facing one, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important, as successful candidates will need to interact with various teams within the ContrOCC product, including Support and Implementations.
An interest in all parts of the product life cycle, from specification and design to development and implementation, will be beneficial.
Some of the key benefits of being part of the OCC products team:
• Working on a growing application across a range of technologies.
• Being part of a friendly team where you will be encouraged to develop your own areas of interest and expertise.
• Generous training budget and active internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
This position is permanent and full-time; the hours of work are 37.5 hours per week (flexible system).
The salary range for this role is £25,000-£40,000 (depending on experience).
Please send your CV and salary expectation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01865 305200