|at Alberon (view profile)|
|Date Posted||4th April 2018|
Alberon has been designing and building bespoke websites and software solutions for organisations in Oxfordshire for over 14 years. Our friendly team of web and software developers are dedicated to building robust, secure and easy to use systems.
We are looking for a well organised, self-motivated, creative individual with a can-do attitude to join our Marketing team to cover a maternity contract.
As Marketing Executive, you will contribute to and develop marketing campaigns to promote the Alberon services and be responsible for the delivery of the day to day marketing activities.
You should be comfortable working in a small business environment where there are opportunities for people with drive to make a real difference to our work and to our success.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for delivering all elements of the marketing mix. Specifically, you’ll need to:
- help with delivering the marketing plan, advertising and campaigns
- research advertising opportunities and place adverts
- work with in-house designers to create marketing materials, such as sales literature, adverts and promotional items
- research, write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- maintain and update the company website
- produce creative content, including videos, blog posts and customer case studies
- liaise with external agencies, designers and printers
- run social media channels (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn)
- maintain and update customer databases
- conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires
- track and analyse results of key marketing activity
Skills and experience
- strong communication skills (written, face to face, and by phone)
- good copywriting skills for both print and online material
- an eye for detail
- analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- skills in IT and social media
- team player, but with the ability to work without supervision using own initiative
- experience with WordPress
- experience with Sugar CRM
- experience with Adobe Photoshop
More about the job
We are looking for someone to work part-time, based in our offices near the centre of Oxford. There may also be the possibility of continued employment at the end of the maternity cover.
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week, across 3-4 days. We’re quite flexible about working hours, within reason.
Salary: £22k – £26k depending on experience (pro-rata).
- 23 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Work pension
- Flexible working hours
- Training and personal development
- Free tea & coffee and snacks
- Staff socials
How to apply
To apply, please click the button below, or send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be right for the role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.