|at 1973 Ltd (view profile)|
|Date Posted||10th August 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
1973 are a small digital agency going through an exciting period of growth and as such are looking to bring in an additional web designer to complement the existing team skill set. This role offers great career opportunities as someone with the right drive can grow with the company.
The right candidate is someone who takes pride and ownership in all work undertaken, maintaining the highest attention to detail. They will show initiative in tasks undertaken and bring new ideas and lateral thinking to briefs. They will demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for design and the trends and issues current in the industry today. Communication skills are also key in working as part of our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing responsive web and email layouts
- Taking a design brief and exploring various creative solutions
- Following brand guidelines and templates to create designs and layouts
- Artworking existing layouts to new specifications
- Typesetting within coded or artworked documents
- Keeping internal branding and marketing fresh
- Keen design abilities
- Adept with Adobe creative suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of web styles / trends
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- Meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have
- HTML, CSS, jQuery programming skills
- Print design skills
- Email marketing experience
Qualifications / experience
- 1-3 years' experience of a web design position
All applicants should be able to provide access to a portfolio.