|at Syndicut (view profile)|
|Date Posted||11th August 2017|
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you’re a Middleweight Digital Designer. A Middleweight digital Designer who is looking for a position in an award-winning digital agency with years of leading industry experience.If you are then email us! Email us right now! Or maybe send us a letter because we like getting things in the post that aren’t the new Screwfix catalogue (we have no idea why we get this) or Domino’s menu (we do know why we get this).Ideally, you will be/have:
- A highly creative thinker and problem solver
- A portfolio that is user centred and shows your visual design skills and understanding of current trends
- A good knowledge of responsive web, wireframes, user journeys, personas and other current web technologies would be preferable. You will be working closely with our development team (they’re all really nice) to help with web builds and feedback
- At least 3 - 5 years experience working in a design agency producing websites and brand things
- A strong knowledge of the Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch.
We dabble in print and video from time to time too so any past experience outside the realms of the computer screen is also pretty handy.
But most importantly, you have to love digital design and everything it can achieve. We like people who are passionate about what they do and strive to continue to develop, to learn something new and to push boundaries (or argue that there are no boundaries). And dogs... we also have one of those.