|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Date Posted||16th November 2017|
You’ll be looking after all of our office needs, from stationery to schedules, championing our hospitality, acting as the friendly face of the company, and generally getting stuff done.
Your varied tasks could include:
- Booking conference rooms and organising events, such as our legendary team building exercises.
- Keeping financial records.
- Preparing paperwork for processing.
- Offering PA services to our directors when required.
- Purchasing all office supplies, including food, refreshments (and birthday cake…).
- Overseeing our company reward scheme through our ‘kudos’ card system.
- Booking and overseeing contractors, both for our HQ in Charlbury and our Bristol office
- Negotiating financial policies, such as insurance, on our behalf.
- Updating our magazine and online subscriptions.
- Managing our cleaning rotas.
- Assessing our fire service and Health & Safety requirements.
It doesn’t have to stop there - there’s plenty of scope for you to get more involved with other parts of the business and we’d love to review that with you. This might involve:
- Helping out with invoicing, including use of our accounts system, and assisting the Financial Manager.
- Getting involved with updating content on our websites.
- Providing support to our HR Manager with recruitment and resourcing, and our Operations Manager with internal tools for project management.
We value enthusiasm just as much as experience. We are currently looking for someone to join us for three days a week and expect a salary in the mid-twenties pro-rata, but everything is negotiable for the right person.
In return we'll offer:
- Performance related annual bonus.
- 25 days annual leave.
- 5% Pension contribution to an ethical pension fund.
- Life Assurance, Health Scheme, Childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, flexible working and more.
Torchbox is a Best Companies 3-star accredited employer. We offer a great working environment, with a high-quality team; weekly lunches with your colleagues: BBQs in the summer, curries, pizzas and stews in the winter; company social events and more.
Torchbox is an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no agencies, thank you.