|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||14th May 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Are you a motivated individual who could immerse yourself in an important role at the heard of our Digital Agency? This is an exciting management role which will see you working alongside key stakeholders throughout the Agency to ensure optimum utilisation of team resources and faultless delivery of our client projects.
About the Role
As Operations Manager, you will manage the overall schedule across our two project teams within our Implementation Department in our award winning Digital Agency. You will focus on analytics and reporting data to achieve maximum utilisation of our team whilst ensuring our Project Managers have the necessary resource to deliver projects to time, budget and scope. Sitting at the heart of our Implementation Team your role is critical to the successful delivery of our creative and dynamic projects.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day ownership of the Agency’s schedule, taking control of longer term resource planning, resolving any conflicts and quickly adapting the schedule as required to ensure project and client requirements are met.
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team (SMT) you will drive utilisation and efficiency against defined performance metrics for all Implementation Team activities. You will also provide the SMT with weekly and monthly reports against this.
- You will take the leading role in the weekly scheduling meeting and work alongside the Implementation and Service teams to ensure priorities are understood and the required resource is accurately scheduled
- Working with our team of Project Managers you will ensure scheduled work is allocated in-line with project budgets and agreed commercial milestones
- Provide a view of short and long-term scheduling and resource to the wider team
- Ownership and management of the time management, time sheet and scheduling system, validating and analysing the team’s timesheet data
- Confidently make recommendations and suggest actions to improve efficiency and utilisation
- Working closely with our HR and Marketing team you will advise on recruitment requirement and priorities and provide support throughout the recruitment process
Skills and Experience
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of resource planning with experience scheduling resource to support a time and materials delivery model
- Good communication skills are essential as well as experience collaborating at all levels across the business
- You will be experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders, establishing relationships, managing expectations and providing feedback where required
- You should be confident working with large volumes of data
- An analytical way of thinking
- Digital Agency experience would be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
This is a full-time role based in our Witney Studio in Oxfordshire.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.