|at Global Initiative (view profile)|
|Date Posted||14th June 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We're always on the look out for a talented and passionate web developer who lives and breathes digital production.
Most of our clients have long-term relationships with us so we are looking for someone who has the interpersonal skills and ambition to grow within their role and move to a more senior level.
The role will consist of gathering and translating business requirements into technical specifications and then writing well designed, testable, and efficient code. You completely understand that you cannot do this alone and relish the opportunity to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team. The job will be split roughly 60% front end and 40% backend. The successful candidate will be a quick learner with strong problem solving skills, and will keep up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
You will most likely have these:
- Experience in working with at least one CMS, preferably Drupal.
- Experience in the use of any of the following frameworks - AngularJS, Ionic 1/2, Symphony 2, Laravel
- Experience in MVC design patterns, relational databases, API's and being able to independently work with servers.
- Adequate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Be able to create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- You love to push new technologies or to tell people about an approach you tried over the weekend
And if you have these, then get in touch:
- Experience using Jenkins and other automation tools
- Aware of lean and scrum methodologies
- Have some experience in test driven development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process and WCAG
If you think you have got what it takes, and you want to work in a dynamic and growing company in the heart of Oxford, then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
As ever: no recruitment agents, thank you.