|at Oxford University Press (view profile)|
|Date Posted||8th January 2018|
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The UK Education (ED-UK) arm of the Oxford Education division publishes print and digital products for the UK Schools market and schools teaching in English globally. The Platforms and Content Operations team is part of the divisional technology group, and is responsible for platform management and content operations for the UK Education business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a platform operations analyst to provide technical support to customers services, external customers and business users of our digital products.
PROVIDE SECOND-LINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS:
- Deal effectively and professionally with second-line support calls in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Research issues raised by customers thoroughly, working with Customer Services and Platform Managers, to find appropriate solutions
SYSTEMS TRAINING AND GUIDANCE:
- Provide training and support to customer services and business users
- Regularly update training and support materials and websites
- Carry out user acceptance testing and user testing
- Represent customers at governance meetings to ensure their issues are prioritized appropriately and fixed in a timely manner
You will have:
- Computing based degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent telephone and written (email) communication skills
- Experience of a customer-facing role, preferably providing phone support
- Experience in a technical support role or managing a technical support team
- Knowledge of UK schools market and/or educational publishing (desirable)
Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.