|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Date Posted||16th May 2018|
Torchbox (https://torchbox.com/)is looking for a talented PPC Executive to join our growing Search & Analytics team. You’ll be running pay-per-click campaigns for some of the very biggest charities, NGOs, think tanks and universities. Our current clients include NHS Digital, Breast Cancer Care, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Girlguiding, the Disasters Emergency Committee, Chatham House, Action for Children and more.
Working closely with our brilliant team of Account Managers, marketing executives, SEO specialists and Web Analysts, you’ll be working across a wide variety of platforms including AdWords, Bing and DoubleClick, delivering ultra-accurate work, on time and within tight budgets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and optimising PPC campaigns across Google and Bing’s Search and Display networks.
- Delivering monthly reports to our clients using Google Analytics as your primary measurement tool.
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings.
- Supporting our Head of Search and Account Managers in contributing to new business pitches and proposals.
The right person for the role will have the following skills:
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent AdWords PPC campaigns (on both the Search and Display networks).
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of how URL tracking works
- Excellent numerical skills. You’ll be responsible for significant campaign budgets, so you’ll need to demonstrate you know how to ensure campaigns stay within allocated budgets
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side
- Experience working with Google Ad Grants accounts
- Experience running paid social media campaigns
- Experience working with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Bing
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Experience of Google Tag Manager or Google Data Studio
- A background in the nonprofit or HE sector
- Google AdWords qualifications
You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload, easily context switch and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be someone who knows where to look for the latest digital news and announcements. You’ll be confident in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
In return we’ll offer an enviable office environment on a beautiful country estate on the edge of the Cotswolds, performance-related bonuses, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers scheme, Health Plan, an ethical pension scheme (5% company contribution), 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and more. On Wednesdays we all eat lunch together (BBQs in the summer and curries in the winter) and we occasionally go on incredible team-building trips.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.
Strictly no agencies please.