|at Zest Digital (view profile)|
|Date Posted||6th October 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We’re looking for a PPC Executive to join our award-winning agency.
You will have worked with paid media campaigns for at least one year, and will have a strong understanding of the major advertising platforms including Google, Facebook, and Twitter. Knowledge of other paid platforms is a bonus!
You’ll understand the factors that influence a good PPC campaign, and will know what it takes to get the best bang for our clients’ buck. You’ll know your CPCs from your QS, and you’ll understand that it’s even more important to know your CPAs and your ROIs.
You will be commercially astute, understanding how our actions as a team can positively affect a client’s business to generate them a sizeable return on their investment.
We’re looking for someone who can manage paid campaigns for our clients, and who takes ownership to ensure that this part of the digital mix is delivering consistently positive results.
As a candidate for this role you’ll need to demonstrate previous wins, walk us through the process taken, pitfalls along the way, and defining moments where it all came together.
It’s exciting times for Zest and, with a bright future ahead, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression and development, not to mention working in a great, sociable team, based in vibrant offices in an excellent location.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
- Excellent knowledge of digital and passionate about the industry
- A pass on Google Advertising Fundamentals, Search Advanced and Google Analytics Exams preferred but not necessary
- Very good knowledge of Google’s Adwords and capabilities such as Google Shopping, remarketing, display, etc
- Solid knowledge of excel (confidence with pivot tables and vlookups a bonus)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of key metrics and budget management, inclusive of being able to report on progress
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, strong project management skills
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimisation and reporting
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Support our Account Manager and Head of Digital with client contact, emails, and calls
- Daily use of a suite of paid search platforms to activate and manage campaigns
- Use third party bid management tool to its full capabilities to optimise performance and achieve clients’ targets
- Attend clients meetings and internal meetings as appropriate
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance.
- Liaise with third party providers and partners to get resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings and team initiatives