|at Obergine (view profile)|
|Date Posted||23rd October 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Obergine is an award winning Creative & Digital Marketing Agency that crafts brand stories to create useful, entertaining experiences that customers love on any device at any time.
For the past decade, we have cemented an impressive track record of delivering content managed information, ecommerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites and apps supported by digital marketing campaigns.
Our clients include Pan Macmillan, Porsche Club Great Britain, University of Oxford, Concha y Toro, Anya Hindmarch, Oxford University Press and Nielsen.
We are committed to helping all employees achieve their professional goals and fully develop their potential.
We are looking for a client facing project manager with commercial acumen to lead the delivery of web, mobile and print solutions for a wide range of clients.
You must be results-driven, self-motivated, able to manage yourself, confident with clients and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning and managing projects across the full project lifecycle – from brief to scoping to delivery; delivering on-time, on-spec and on-budget
- Managing clients and projects
- Identifying opportunities for clients to maximise the use of digital technology
- Working with and co-ordinating creative and technical resources
- Information architecture and user experience planning
You will have the opportunity to work in varied roles on digital projects such as ecommerce, membership, e-learning, marketing websites and apps.
Profile and skills
You will have worked within an agency before and have experience of planning and managing the delivery of different types of digital projects ranging from web builds to mobile apps to emails and banner ads. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and you’ll need to have a flexible attitude towards the type of work you undertake.
You will also have good knowledge of social media, accessibility, Google Analytics, browser issues, usability and SEO and be keen to learn more.
You will have skills that will include:
- Naturally, you 're charismatic, bright, articulate and a leader
- Strong project planning, project management and organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Proven and successful experience of planning and managing the delivery of websites and apps with budgets in excess of 100 days of effort
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention of detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and website content management systems
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic, ambitious and business minded
- Personal motivation and attitude
- Instinctive ability to identify and communicate process improvements
- Adapting and responding to change
- Resilient and able to cope with pressured situations
- Willing to go the extra mile
Package and benefits summary
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment located in central Oxford
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Working with great brands and clients
- Skills development