|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||13th March 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Ridgeway are a multi-award winning Oxfordshire Digital and ecommerce agency.
We are seeking a passionate and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
You will be arriving at a very exciting time of agency expansion. Your role will be a blend of senior level relationship management (for some of our tier 1 clients and retailers), leadership, strategy and financial management. Challenged by evaluating our client’s needs and their aspirations you will be executing strategic plans and supporting the delivery team in the successful engagement of both B2B/B2C and ecommerce build projects whilst maintaining key profitability and driving additional revenue.
You will be:
- Engaged with a wide range of exciting and interesting clients and projects
- Creating trusting and long lasting relationships with our client stakeholders
- Leading and owning the delivery of client objectives and measurement against these
- Taking a lead role in client meetings, leading confident and knowledgeable presentations and discussions
- Collaborating with Sales, Project and Support managers to ensure smooth on-boarding of new clients and the effective delivery of SLAs
- Seeking to grow the client’s business and identifying opportunities to upsell for revenue growth
- Undertaking the creation of proposals, review meetings, roadmaps, performance and strategy reviews with clients
- Assisting with new business preparation, presentations and attending pitches
- Working within a collaborative, friendly but driven Client Services team
- Driving Ridgeway’s account management and delivery function forward
- Consulting across the internal Ridgeway teams and clients
Essential skills & experience:
- You will be naturally commercially savvy
- Passionate about your role with good understanding of the digital and eCommerce industry
- Positive attitude with high levels of personal motivation
- Solid experience of working within a digital agency
- Experience of working with CMS, eCommerce and associated marketing technology platforms
- A high standard of written language and numeric analytical proficiency
- Good meeting/minute/contact reporting abilities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experienced in delivering confident, polished presentations and excellent negotiation skills
A competitive salary, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary expectations on application.
This role is based at our Witney studio in Oxfordshie, but will require you to travel to client premises in London and across southern England on an occasional basis. We may also consider applications for our London office (near Oxford Circus).
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.