|at OPEN Health (view profile)|
|Date Posted||31st October 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
At OPEN Health, we're made by our people. Which means you get to shape not only the role you have right now, but also what your work will be like in future. And whether you extract every single banana from our daily fruit basket, should you so wish.
From the outset, we'd see you delivering the back end development for a broad variety of projects across the OPEN Health group of companies. You'd be joining a teensy little digital specialist group of designers, front end developers and project managers, headed by the digital technical director.
Day-to-day, you'd feel happy:
- Helping to make sure our projects are delivered on spec and on time
- Overseeing code quality, including peer review systems
- Helping to scope and define functionality, including identifying where each project could benefit from additional features
- Following development processes, and helping to shape these as the team grows
- Defining style guides and standards
- Ensuring the correct technology is used for each project, and that new alternatives are considered
- Identifying where code can be re-purposed for other projects.
If this kind of thing takes your fancy, it'd be nice if you show us that you have:
- Strong experience of web development on open source platforms
- A solid understanding of one or more of the main CMSs and frameworks (such as Laravel, Django, Drupal, etc)
- Experience of software development processes such as Scrum or Kanban, peer review, and continuous integration processes
- Infectious excitement about the latest technologies and tools, as well as an idea of how you might adapt your work style to fit these new kinds of things as they come in
And finally, we’d like to hear what makes you you – what makes you the unique kind of person OPEN Health is made of.