|at Torchbox (view profile)|
|Date Posted||25th September 2017|
Torchbox is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our Search Marketing team. You’ll be working with some of the very biggest charities, NGOs, think tanks and universities on exciting and rewarding digital marketing projects and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Delivering monthly SEO consultancy reports and one-off SEO audits.
- Providing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other tracking support to our clients.
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings.
- Supporting our Head of Search and Account Managers in contributing to new business pitches and proposals.
The right person for the role will have:
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent AdWords PPC campaigns (on both the Search and Display networks). Ideally, you’ll know your way around Bing too.
- A solid understanding of—and demonstrable experience working with—SEO.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics. You might also have some experience with products like Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or DoubleClick.
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side.
You’ll be someone who knows where to look for the latest digital news and announcements. You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be confident in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
In return, we’ll offer an enviable office environment on a beautiful country estate on the edge of the Cotswolds, performance-related bonus and 25 days’ annual leave. On Wednesdays, we all eat lunch together (BBQs in the summer, curries and stews in the winter). Other benefits include a generous pension scheme, life assurance, health plan, childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme and a variety of team building trips and activities.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.
No agencies please.