|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||2nd June 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Are you an agency experienced project manager, looking for a new challenge with an excellent team and exciting, innovative CMS and ecommerce based websites?
In this dynamic Project Management role you will work closely with directors, designers, developers and clients to ensure that every step of the project process is managed and delivered effectively.You should have excellent knowledge of all things web and digital, a proven track record in project management and an energetic and positive approach.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management, detailed monitoring and accountability for tasks and projects within the project team
- Successful delivery of a wide range of CMS & ecommerce projects to time and budget
- Frequent communication and status reporting both to clients and internally
- Leading the project team, running daily stand-up meetings, and making decisions alongside senior developers and designers
- Management of planning and discovery phases of projects with the team, along with documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates
You’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a digital agency, with at least 2 years in a project management capacity. A previous development/technical background would be advantageous.
- Experience of delivering technical, high quality web sites to industry standards. At least one example should be a large-scale platform roll-out in excess of 100 man-days of effort.
- Examples of successfully delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management skills
- Familiar with managing a team of developers and designers
- Demonstrable portfolio of medium-to-enterprise scale CMS and ecommerce web sites, for which you have been the primary project manager - such sites should be based on an industry recognised enterprise platform such as Kentico, SiteCore, EPiServer or an equivalent.
- A practical understanding of Agile and/or Kanban processes would be an advantage
Full details of the role and other opportunities can be found on our careers website.