|at Oxford Computer Consultants (view profile)|
|Date Posted||23rd September 2016|
We are looking for a software developer with a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant subject.
You will work on our range of social care products or a variety of client projects involving a broad range of software and web application technologies – our work is rewarding and challenging so a very important attribute is your enthusiasm to learn.
Experience in any of the following will be useful
- Object oriented software development with languages like C#, Java and C++
- Databases & SQL – Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- ASP.Net – MVC, Web API, Web Forms
- Mobile app development – web, iOS and Android
- PHP – particularly Drupal and WordPress development
- Experience with Agile practices such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Working in multidisciplinary teams which include designers and front-end developers
Strong communication skills are essential as successful candidates will work directly with clients. Candidates should be interested in seeing through the complete life cycle of a project from specification and design to implementation.
The scope of the work you could be involved with
- projects for clients developing custom software
- products for central or local government
- a research project
- solutions for innovative SMEs or global companies
- part of a team devising specification requirements and implementation plans
Some of the key benefits of being at OCC
- working with mainstream and emerging technologies, developing your skills in these and related technologies
- opportunity to be involved in innovative research and development
- be at the forefront of technological developments
- variety – we work with a wide range of clients and a broad range of technologies, so projects are always different and we’re constantly learning.
We work in information technology because we enjoy the challenges and see the positive impact IT has on business and society.
This position is permanent and full-time; the hours of work are 37.5 hours per wekk (flexible system).
The salary range for this role is £25,000-£45,000 (depending on experience).
Please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectation to:
email@example.com Tel: 01865 305200