|at Oxford Computer Consultants (view profile)|
|Date Posted||16th October 2018|
Our software products team is looking for a mid or senior level software developer, ideally with a 2:1 degree or higher, to work on our product ‘OCC MarketPlace’.
Experience in the following is therefore essential:
• ASP.NET MVC
• Database design and programming. Candidates must be fully conversant with developing stored procedures, views, functions, indexes, constraints and keys.
• Basic HTML and CSS
Knowledge in the following areas would also be advantageous but not required:
• SQL Server Reporting Services 2014 and 2016 or higher.
An interest in all parts of the product life cycle, from specification and design to implementation, will be beneficial.
Although the role is not a client-facing one, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important since successful candidates will interact with various teams within the product, including implementation managers, support and installations.
Some of the key benefits of being part of the OCC products team:
• Working on the leading product in its field, to meet the high expectations of our knowledgeable customers
• Working on a mature and growing application across a range of technologies
• Being part of a friendly team where you will be encouraged to develop your own areas of interest and expertise
• Generous training budget and active internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
At Oxford Computer Consultants, we work in information technology because we enjoy the challenges and we see the positive impact IT has on business and society.
This position is permanent and full-time; the hours of work are 37.5 hours per week. The salary range for this role is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum