|Date Posted||17th August 2017|
Torpedo is an award winning, top fifty, integrated B2B creative agency with offices in Oxford and London. We provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of fantastic clients. And we’re looking for a Studio and Production Manager to join our growing team.
You are a super organised traffic and production manager with experience of managing busy agency team resources and building relationships with external suppliers. Your role will be to work with our talented Senior Creatives and Project Managers to coordinate the development and production of all creative projects.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly team environment working on a wide range of projects. You’ll relish the challenge of organising project development and production in a fast-paced, dynamic creative studio environment and take pride in ensuring that all client requirements are met on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our creative, digital and client service teams to plan, organise and coordinate the production of design and motion projects across the agency and external partners.
- Take responsibility for allocating creative team resources and use your planning skills and experience to identify when additional resources may be required to maintain our project delivery standards.
- Establish and build relationships with external partners and oversee all creative partner engagements from sourcing suppliers and quotations, through to coordinating all aspects of production and ensuring that delivery happens on time and to the required quality.
- Take ownership of our existing project management systems and stay on top of industry trends to ensure that we continue to process projects as efficiently as possible.
Technical skills & experience
- 5+ years of studio management experience in a fast-moving agency environment.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills combined with the ability to respond and react quickly to flexible project requirements.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be an advantage - as would experience of preparing print artwork files.
- An in-depth knowledge of print production including experience of sourcing, briefing and managing printers would be advantageous.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.