|Location||Long Crendon, Thame|
|Date Posted||18th October 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the hottest digital agency on the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire border. We are a team of 9 digital professionals, spinning websites and apps from the idyllic village of Long Crendon. We are looking for a talented front-end web developer with drive and a passion to help shape the digital world.
For the role of Web Developer, you will:
- be responsible for the design, development, and support of our clients’ websites and apps
- manage enhancements and defect resolution on an ongoing basis
- utilise best practices and design methods to insure the success of our projects
- have the ability to create websites from the requirements stage, through to design, implementation and production deployment
- be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effortlessly with clients and colleagues
- Experience of Umbraco CMS would be beneficial although it is not essential.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Develop client-side code against given requirements
- Implement enhancements and fixes
- Produce designs and prototypes from requirements
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Request and utilise server-side components from.NET developers
- Liaise and present directly with clients
- Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Have previously worked in an agency environment
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications
- Minimum of 5 years of web design and development experience is required
- Solid understanding of interaction design and usability
- Front-end programming experience in HTML5, CSS/Sass and JS/jQuery
- Server-side programming and CMS / e-Commerce experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- Desire to work in an innovative, flexible and collaborative environment
What you can expect
- Great colleagues
- Training and events allowance
- Unlimited software and book allowance
- Paid time to attend (and speak) at events
- Personal projects time
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Work-life balance: evenings and weekends is family time
We are looking for an exceptional individual, and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.