|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||1st July 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Ridgeway are looking for a talented and experienced creative design lead to join our award-winning agency.
A team of challenging, 'out-of-the-box' thinkers.
Interactive problem solvers crafting intuitive, creative digital solutions that delight users and foster conversation.
- A talented passionate hybrid creative designer?
- Perhaps part Uxer and visual designer?
- Proficient in Photoshop / Sketch, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools?
- Well versed in visual design - Design direction, typography, colour, responsive layouts?
- Curious and self-motivated to explore innovative ideas using good design practices and patterns?
- Effective in listening, articulating your ideas and rationale for proposed solutions to all stakeholders in a confident yet diplomatic manner?
- Currently producing responsive solutions that are visually pleasing that persuade and engage users?
- Able to work across a diverse range of projects and deliver within tight deadlines?
- Meticulous with an eye for pixel perfect implementation that then goes that extra mile?
- Proud of a portfolio that speaks for itself?
If so, then you could be:
- Working within a collaborative, friendly but driven UX performance team
- Owning the entire UI design of our web and mobile front end applications
- Collaboratively brain-storming, sketching and then presenting your ideas
- Interpreting design briefs and brand guidelines to convert them into strong visual concepts and designs
- Creating personas, user flows and journeys, scenarios, concept sketches, rapid prototypes, wireframes and final mock-ups
- Involved in user research
- Helping to prepare for and conduct user A/B and guerrilla testing
- Improving culture through everything you do
Piqued your interest?
We’d love to learn a little more about you.
At a minimum we expect:
A degree level qualification
At least 5 years digital experience designing modern responsive UIs
Evidence of a great, diverse range of creative work / URLs in your portfolio
A competitive salary, subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary expectations on application.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org