|at Ridgeway (view profile)|
|Date Posted||14th August 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are seeking an ambitious UX/UI Designer to join our growing User Experience Team. The ideal candidate should be meticulous in everything they do and be as comfortable building structures and hierarchies as they are designing engaging digital interfaces. The ideal candidate should be brimming with creativity, curious and self-motivated, and be an advocate for both great user experience and brand.
About the role
At Ridgeway you will be involved in a wide variety of UX activities, whilst primarily being focused on designing stunning digital interfaces and graphics. You will play a key part in shaping great user experiences for a diverse range of brands across a variety of sectors, crafting intuitive digital solutions that delight users.
- Produce creative and inspiring UI designs that consider typography, iconography, imagery, colour, layout and brand
- Produce wireframes at varying levels of fidelity to communicate solutions to problems
- Translate brand guidelines, requirements and wireframes into commercially viable yet creative solutions
- Create artwork and imagery for use in existing websites and marketing campaigns
- Create styleguides and assets to aid the development teams
- Collaborate with UI and BE Developers to ensure design feasibility
- Participate and collaborate in project discovery workshops and ideation sessions
- Be curious and self-motivated to explore innovative ideas, tools and methodologies to help support and advance Ridgeways service offering
- With support from the senior team, grow within the role to expand your knowledge and expertise within UI and UX design
Essential Skills and Experience
- Candidates should have commercial experience in a similar role
- Have a results based portfolio displaying user-centered problem solving and designs
- Experience in Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC, or similar design and UX tools to conceive and design best-in-class products
- Experience working across a diverse range of projects and delivering within tight deadlines
- A solid understanding of conversion, mobile first design and success metrics
- Experience taking projects from conception through to completion
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in facilitating stakeholder workshops to capture business requirements and user needs
- Experience conducting various primary and secondary user research techniques including, but not limited to; surveys/questionnaires, user interviews, user journey mapping, stakeholder interviews, analytics audits, usability testing
- Experience in designing for CMS/ecommerce platforms using design systems and styleguides
9am - 5.30pm
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.