|Date Posted||24th March 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Obergine is an award winning Creative & Digital Marketing Agency that crafts brand stories to create useful, entertaining experiences that customers love and businesses benefit from.
For the past decade, we have cemented an impressive track record of delivering content managed information, ecommerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites and apps supported by digital marketing campaigns.
Our clients include Pan Macmillan, Porsche Club Great Britain, University of Oxford, Concha y Toro, Anya Hindmarch, Oxford University Press and Nielsen.
We are committed to helping all employees achieve their professional goals and fully develop their potential.
We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager with a proven track record of generating leads and successfully pitching for new business.
The emphasis of this role will be to develop and secure new accounts through industry contacts, research and networking.
Taking ownership of prospect research and lead generation, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of and manage the sales process through to completion
- Follow up inbound leads/enquiries and convert to sales
- Research and develop your own pipeline
- Research and execute tender opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities to build up a portfolio of new clients
Profile and skills
The Business Development Manager must have a proven track record in B2B selling. You will have a minimum of two years’ experience within the marketing and digital services industry.
You will have the ability to develop and implement a sales strategy, have a consultative style of selling and not be fazed by engaging with senior members of staff.
You will have skills that will include:
- Naturally, you 're charismatic, bright, articulate and presentable
- Being a proven “sales closer”
- Proven and successful experience of selling face to face
- Experience of writing and submitting proposals and tenders
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Excellent understanding of the sales process and consultative sales techniques
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- First class verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic, ambitious and business minded with the ability to influence and engage key decision makers
Package and benefits summary
- Competitive salary with commission scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment located in central Oxford