|Date Posted||28th October 2019|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Customer Service Associate: Once in a career opportunity: be on the front line to help improve healthcare for society’s elderly and vulnerable.
We are looking for a new teammate to join our Customer Success team to provide ongoing support for customers, onboarding new users of our Digital Care Assistant and more!
What we're looking for
Whilst there is a key set of skills we are looking for, most importantly we want someone who is truly passionate about helping nurses and healthcare assistants get the full benefits of our technology in caring for their patients. This role requires a strong desire to help people, strong empathy and active listening skills. Previous experience in a clinical or care environment would be advantageous but not necessary.
• Deeply interested in helping patients and staff?
• Able to offer empathy and quickly build rapport with end users? A good listener?
• Able to patiently to deal with users when they come to you stumped or frustrated?
• An excellent all-round communicator with the ability to win hearts and minds?
• Highly energetic and passionate?
• Someone who loves learning and improving themselves?
• Comfortable working in hospitals and able to travel to customer sites up to a few days each week?
• Please note that, like the rest of the team, you will be required to undertake a DBS check if you do not already hold valid clearance.
• As part of the customer success team, you will be an ambassador for the company and product
• You will be responsible for training and onboarding new users of our Digital Care Assistant.
• Picking up from the sales team, you will visit customer sites, train their staff and help them to embed this new technology into their way of working
• You will be responsible for tailoring and delivering engagement and training materials and activities
• You will then provide ongoing support to our customers.
- Building meaningful, long-term relationships with our users so they feel you are part of their team
- Responding to questions and queries
- Monitoring usage and running regular reviews to ensure that customers are utilising the technology to its full potential, including attending regular meetings and preparing occasional reports
• You will occasionally shadow users to understand more about the role of the Digital Care Assistant and future product developments.
Our offer to you
This is an opportunity to gain practical experience from a hugely experienced and entrepreneurial team. This role could set you up to deliver your potential in a way very few businesses could.
Specifically, we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary base & bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
- Group personal pension and life assurance
- Flexible working environment
- Strong growth opportunities (individual and at team’s quarterly developmental offsites)
- Tuesday lunch, great coffee and snacks
- Working in a leading healthcare start-up with an entrepreneurial culture and strong team spirit
We help clinicians, carers and custodians care for society’s most vulnerable people. We have secured the world's first medical device certification for software enabling an optical sensor remotely to measure pulse rate and breathing rate totally contact free. We can also monitor human activity, behaviours and safety.
At a time when staff feel overwhelmed and the ageing population and rise of chronic conditions is placing an unprecedented burden on healthcare systems, we are providing the NHS and other payors with clinically validated digital team mates that support the irreplaceable work of expert frontline staff so they can deliver ever safer & more effective care in an increasing cost-effective way.
Our technology is an assistant for when they can’t be there, paying attention to every room they are supervising. We have secured the world's first medical device certification for software enabling an optical sensor remotely. We can compute heart rate and breathing rate totally contact free, using standard digital cameras, with medical grade accuracy. We can also monitor human activity, behaviours and safety. Oxehealth is used by mental health nurses looking after dementia patients, psychiatrists treating patients in crisis, care home staff supporting the elderly and prison staff caring for ill prisoners.
This gives Doctors, Nurses and Custodians more time in which to give hands-on care where & when it's needed most – and better data with which to plan future care. We help staff prevent injuries and improve healthcare. As one medical director remarked, “Your technology will change the practice of medicine.”
2018 was a stellar year. We obtained our world-first medical device certification (contact free pulse and breathing rate with an optical sensor) and grew deployments by 10x, were ranked as one of the UK’s 100 fastest growing private companies and were cited by the CQC as an example of outstanding practice.
We’ve kept up momentum in 2019. We are commercially operating in the UK & Sweden, were selected for UK Tech Nation’s Upscale programme, were invited to No. 10 Downing Street, and just won Best HealthTech at the prestigious HSJ awards. We are now contracted to c.20% of English Mental Health Trusts.
You’ll be joining a well-backed UK business at the start of scaling up its operations around the world; these roles don’t come around often!
If you're interested, send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org