|Date Posted||29th February 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Obergine is an award winning Creative & Digital Marketing Agency that crafts brand stories to create useful, entertaining experiences that customers love.
For the past decade, we have cemented an impressive track record of delivering content managed information, ecommerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites and apps supported by digital marketing campaigns.
Our clients include Pan Macmillan, Porsche Club Great Britain, University of Oxford, Concha y Toro, Anya Hindmarch, Oxford University Press and Nielsen.
We are committed to helping all employees achieve their professional goals and fully develop their potential.
We are looking for an exceptional Designer with UX skills who can demonstrate creative flare and attention to detail whilst being goal focused.
You will have the opportunity to design beautiful and usable interfaces for websites, web apps and mobile apps. Sometimes this will require creating a logo from scratch or interpreting existing brand guidelines – in either case – creative thinking, business understanding and persona insights will always play a key part.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your design skills and work with fantastic brands that include Pan Macmillan, Oxford University Press, Concha y Toro UK and the Universities of Reading and Oxford.
This role is ideal for a mid-weight designer seeking to step up to the role of senior designer and lead the design team.
The Designer is responsible for:
- Creating designs and user experiences for a wide variety of communication channels ranging from websites to mobile apps to print brochures and roller banners
- Meeting with clients to understand their requirements including business goals, target audience personas and brand identity
- Presenting designs for both project and pitch work
- Working with internal teams to ensure that the quality of all implementations is exceptional
- Drafting brand and image production guidelines
- Designing, defining and rationalising brand identities and logos
- Researching new design trends and innovation in order to ensure that all creative output is exceptional and modern
- Creating sitemaps and wireframes for projects
Profile and skills
You are passionate about design and:
- Have the ability conceive, develop, render and communicate ideas
- Enjoy creating exceptional user journeys and experiences across web and mobile
- Are familiar with information architecture and wireframing processes
- Can demonstrate a strong portfolio of work including digital, mobile, email, typography, iconography and logotypes
- Have knowledge of usability, search engine optimisation and accessibility and how this influences interactive design
- Have a deep understanding of and experience with digital, responsive and mobile design techniques
- Are committed to quality and design excellence
- Are proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite toolset
- Are personally motivated, adaptable and resilient
Package and benefits summary
- Competitive salary with exciting commission scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment located in central Oxford
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Working with great brands and clients
- Skills development