|Date Posted||27th February 2020|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are a fast-growing and highly ambitious digital marketing agency looking for an experienced account manager to join our team. Despite being a relatively new agency, Common Ground was formed as a partnership of two well-established agencies who shared the same vision and values, and it is the perfect time to join a forward-thinking agency that is as ambitious for their team and clients as they are for themselves.
Working alongside the delivery director and with the delivery team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, clients are happy and informed, and that we are delivering exceptional results for clients.
As the main point of contact for clients, it will be your responsibility to communicate with them to understand their needs and challenges and then act as a liaison with the delivery team. Additionally, you will also be responsible for managing the workflow and internal resources to ensure we deliver high-quality work on time and to budget.
In addition, as with every member of the team, you will be responsible for learning, understanding and improving our processes. Specifically, around client delivery, you would develop our client management, track client happiness, and improve our ability to schedule our resources.
- Client onboarding
- The main point of contact for clients
- Tracking progress across all projects and proactively identifying issues
- Briefing clients on our approach/strategy and expected impact
- Weekly/fortnightly calls with clients
- Arranging and running client meetings
For the Team
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Identifying task requirements and assigning/briefing them to the team
- Managing internal/freelance resources and identifying pinch points
- Improving project/client delivery efficiency
- Identifying areas for self-improvement
- Setting your personal monthly goals
- Working with the owners to create a bespoke training and development plan
For the Agency
- Developing our account management process
- Running internal meetings
- Tracking and addressing client happiness
- Supporting the preparation of invoices
- Identifying opportunities to grow client accounts
- At least 1 year of agency project/account management experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics is highly desirable, but not essential (we will train you)
- Experience in coordinating effective calls/meetings
- Being comfortable in communicating and pushing back with decision-makers
- Experience of project management tools and scheduling
- Practical working knowledge of Google Drive & Docs
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and high standards for all output
- Excellent communication, written English and grammar skills
- Commercial awareness
Common Ground was formed by Dan & Matt, both highly experienced and driven digital marketers and business people. As a company, we are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients, constantly evolving and improving our approach, and pushing our team to develop and grow.
Our client mix which ranges from small local businesses to large multinational household brands. We recruit clients we are excited to work with, who are willing to work closely with us and listen to our advice, and for who we firmly believe we can make a difference to their business. We do not chase every client opportunity presented to us.
Common Ground won’t suit everyone, we are very passionate about what we deliver, how we do it and constant improvement. However, it is the perfect place for people who want to be supported to step out of their comfort zone and be better today than they were yesterday.
- A will to win - A passion for being the best at what we do, building a successful business to outperform other agencies
- Achieve exceptional client results - To consistently exceed our client expectations and redefine what they believe is possible
- Be better today than yesterday - Never standing still, continually improving through constant testing and learning
- Believe in us - Having a passion and belief in what we are doing for our clients and team
- Personal & professional accountability - Providing an environment for success and self-preservation through team accountability - Everyone can have an Impact
- Education - Not only do we conduct the work that we say we will, but we educate our clients as to why we are doing it and the benefits that it has
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Flexible working hours including opportunity for some remote working
- Bonuses linked to company performance
- Company pension
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Development and training
- Attendance of at least one conference a year (usually BrightonSEO)
- Regular company lunches
- Christmas & summer parties
- Christmas present
- The ability to shape the place you work and your role
- Interesting clients, including well-known brands
- A team of people who care about digital and hands-on owners who want you to succeed
- Working for a company where personal development isn’t optional
- Choice of Mac or high spec laptop (currently a Dell XPS)
- Two external monitors, remote mouse and keyboard
- On-site parking
Contact Daniel Bianchini on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.