|Date Posted||15th April 2019|
Ridgeway is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager with digital expertise and excellent consultancy skills to maintain our all-important partnerships with our variety of supported clients.
The Delivery Manager will provide management and leadership of retained client roadmaps and own small-to-medium scale projects as part of Ridgeway’s multi-disciplinary key client accounts team. This role works closely alongside other team members including the Service Manager, Designers, UX, Developers and Search / Content Strategists, as well as working directly with a range of high-profile clients.
- Attend and lead regular client meetings (both at Ridgeway and on client site) to capture and write briefs / proposals and to review progress.
- Scope and define feature, function, and performance driven changes and additions to solution functionality.
- Oversee all aspects of the delivery of enhancements, small to medium sized projects, change requests, roadmaps and campaign management.
- Maintain accurate commercial status for specific clients.
- Provide expertise and good decision making across multiple work streams to ensure the successful and effective project delivery to time, budget and scope.
- Work with the Service Manager to coordinate team members by providing high level project planning and scheduling in order to ensure delivery and success.
- Recognise and handle project risks, monitor progress and produce status reports both internally and externally as required.
- Manage the successful delivery of campaigns and creative projects, by ensuring client business needs are understood and agreed deliverables meet the clients’ broader strategic direction.
Skills and Experience
- You will have experience running small to medium scale projects and accounts, with knowledge of road-mapping, pipelines and ongoing monitoring.
- Digital Agency experience is critical.
- You will be campaign focused and proficient at gaining a deep understanding of client goals.
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms. You should feel comfortable challenging briefs and articulating project requirements to a variety of individuals.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team would be beneficial.
You will join our passionate team who are dedicated to digital and driven by the desire to make a real difference in the web industry. We take huge amounts of pride in what we do and how we do it, sharing and nurturing talent as we go.
A rewarding place to work
A few added extras to boost your career and make life just that bit better.
- 25 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ride To Work scheme and gym discounts
- Sonos sound system and shared Spotify playlist
- Excellent location with Witney town centre and the Cotswold countryside on the doorstep
- Scope to attend industry events including Kentico Connection, jQuery UK, Smashing, etc
- Break out area complete with Xbox, Wii, comfy sofa and TV
- Regular cake, fresh fruit, good coffee and beer on Fridays!
You can find out more about working for Ridgeway and apply via our website: https://www.ridgeway.com/careers/delivery-manager