|Date Posted||31st May 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
- Exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's best and most forward-thinking agencies
- Fantastic working culture and great benefits
- Flexible hours and holidays
- Half a day per week for your own personal development (we believe that continual training is vital in the constantly evolving digital industry)
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for marketing our clients' websites, developing online relationships and driving customer traffic using a blend of PPC, Social and SEO.
Working with the senior team, you will define and execute the strategy and the approach for each project and client, and create compelling content. You'll be expected to innovate and produce the best results for clients, and to analyse and evaluate each campaign in order to develop successful digital initiatives.
You'll be running content campaigns with our inbound consultants to ensure that not only are we driving traffic to our clients websites, but converting this traffic into leads.
What experience you'll need:
- In order to be considered you'll ideally (not essentially) have experience gained within a digital agency.
- You'll have 2 or more years’ experience in a similar role, with clients objectives successfully achieved.
- A great knowledge of online advertising platforms – Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter & Facebook Marketplace.
- Ability to analyse results, identify and give a reason for a variance from the goal.
- Knowledge of the industry, including industry tools and tactics.
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. We need somebody on the team who can reinvent things and not only execute on known strategies. Optimisation work is key for our agile and small team.
- A great communicator but able to grasp nitty-gritty details as well as making sure that clients' needs are passed efficiently to the inbound / development / creative team
What you'll get in return for your talents:
In return, a salary of up to £35k is offered, entirely dependent on experience. It's a fun place to work too, and hopefully an environment where you can work for many years to come.
If you are positive, light-hearted, agile, confident, empathetic, inquisitive and solutions-oriented, then you will fit right into the BabelQuest team.
If you're looking to join an exciting digital agency that is going places, apply today.