|Date Posted||26th June 2019|
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you’re looking for an exciting role working for amazing clients in a fabulous, small-but-perfectly-formed agency, we might be just what you’re looking for! An experienced digital project manager with a flexible approach and an excellent eye for detail, you'll work closely with our design, development and QA teams to deliver a range of digital projects. No two days are ever the same!
Our Project Managers are the hub of our business and the guardians of our production process. Acting as facilitator across our teams and delivering using the appropriate methodology for the job, managing progress and removing any blockers along the way. Being able to hit the ground running is also a distinct advantage!
You will be leading multiple projects through the business at any one time. So, you’ll need to be comfortable managing varied and competing stakeholders in a professional and positive way, without compromising on quality and profitability. And your personality is important to us too. You’ll have a natural penchant for delivering excellent client service. You’ll be professional, assertive and extremely well-organised with the ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task under pressure. A sense of humour and a sense of perspective would be hugely beneficial too. As would a love of cake.
Juice is a small, hands-on digital agency and all parts of the business work closely together, so experience of working within a similar production/agency background would be beneficial.
- Proven project delivery experience gained within a digital agency - must have a solid grasp of digital production process and the roles required within it
- The ability to manage multi-discipline projects from design and UX to front and back end development and QA
- Ability to make things happen with an analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Working knowledge of tools including Jira, Xero, Teamgantt, Microsoft Teams, Teamweek and WorkFlowMax
- An ability to proof-read with excellent accuracy and eye for detail, including strong spelling and grammar
- Good negotiation skills
- A good, clear understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Calm under pressure, excellent prioritization skills and pro-active nature
- Excellent teamwork
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office.
We are a digital content agency. We make anything that moves (web apps, websites, e-learning, video, animation) and a few things that don’t (print and the occasional board game). We work on a wide range of innovative and challenging projects for some brilliant clients (InterContinental Hotels Group, BMW, Vodafone, MINI, BBC Worldwide, Arriva, McLaren, Santander) all of whom we love working with. We are happiest of all when our clients come back to us for more, which they do, regularly.
We ‘live’ in a beautiful converted barn in Oxfordshire with a fabulous coffee machine and alongside the constant ow of chocolate bars and fruit, we enjoy cake o’clock at 4pm on Fridays and regular barbecue/pizza/ cheese lunches! There are 22 of us ‘Juicers’ as we like to be called and we work closely together, so an eagerness to work within this environment would be beneficial.
Private travel insurance for you and your family
A much better than average Employer's contributory pension
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Endless amount of fresh fruit, healthy snacks (and not so healthy if that's your wish), tea and coffee
Plenty of fresh air!