|Date Posted||13th September 2019|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Are you passionate about both technology, stories and the future of storytelling?
To Play For produces new forms of interactive storytelling based on our tech platform, Charisma.ai.
We work with book publishers, TV and film studios to bring classic and new characters to life for our audiences using the latest in artificial intelligence software.
Based in Oxford, we are growing our team and looking for someone to fill the role of Editorial and Digital Marketing Coordinator.
This role would suit a highly literate, organized, self-starter who enjoys video games, stories, and the project management processes involved to bring these to life.
The role itself will encompass:
- Copy writing and editing
- Social channel management
- Product testing
- Project management
- Be responsible for quality of consumer-facing stories and web copy
- Learn to project manage new digital story products
- Contribute ideas to the Charisma.ai platform
- Work with other team members and stakeholders to improve project quality
- Be a positive influence on the team and projects
- Have a can-do attitude
- Proven experience in organizational skills within a creative environment
- Proven editorial skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, without compromising quality
Competencies & skills
- Flexible problem-solving attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Technologically competent