|Date Posted||19th June 2018|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
At Natter.ai we specialise in natural language technologies, including AI, chatbots, remessaging and business intelligence.
We are looking for a talented freelance Data Scientist to work with us on an econometrics project spanning the next 3 months.
You will analyse large amounts of raw data to find patterns and build models that will extract valuable business insights. You should be analysis-driven, with a head for maths and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. A passion for machine-learning and research would be advantageous.
We deliver cutting edge technologies to an exciting and diverse Client base. We encourage a philosophy of rapid prototyping.
Based in Oxfordshire, we have an informal, positive and flexible working environment. We are looking to build an excellent team that can help us deliver on our exciting growth plans.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualisation techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with development teams
- Experienced with R
- Time-series modelling
- Marketing mix modelling
- Markov chains and/or Bayesian attribution models
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Strong background in statistics or econometrics
- Experience in data mining
- Strong emphasis on quality assurance
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data frameworks
- Experience working in an agency or similar digital environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options. UK office based in Charlbury with great transport links
- Opportunity to help shape the culture
- Generous benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org